Nielsen Racing: Our Story
Now in its seventh year of competition, Nielsen Racing looks forward to its first LMP2 programme off the back of its championship win in the Le Mans Cup. In 2022 the team is aiming for an entry into the 24 Hours of Le Mans in June.
Founded in 2014 in Corby, Nielsen Racing is the culmination of over 13 years of experience in the motorsport industry from our dedicated team of motorsport specialists. We have a long history of success in the Radical SR1, SR3 and SR8 series across Europe and the UK and since 2017, Nielsen Racing competed – with championship success – in the UK Henderson LMP3 Cup, Asian Le Mans and Michelin Le Mans Cup.
Nielsen Racing undertakes race car preparations, damage repair and chassis set up for a variety of motorsport vehicles. Nielsen Racing’s work is always done to the highest possible level and using the highest quality parts to ensure your car is in its best condition to give you the confidence to push yourself and your machine further.About Us
Passionate About Racing
- 2022 – 24 Hours of Le Mans – second
- 2022 – Asian Le Mans Series – Champions
- 2021 – Michelin Le Mans Cup – Champions
- 2020 – Asian Le Mans Series – Champions
- 2018 – Henderson LMP3 Cup – Champions
- 2018 – European Le Mans Series – three podiums from five rounds
- 2018 – Michelin Le Mans Cup – second and third overall
- 2017 – Henderson LMP3 Cup – Champions
- Radical SR1, SR3 and SR8 multiple championships
Our Racing Programmes
Nielsen Racing expanded its motorsport programme in 2019 and competed with two cars in both the European Le Mans Series and the Michelin Le Mans Cup. Having won the Asian Le Mans Series in February 2020, the team has ambitious plans going forward in both championships and beyond.Get in Touch